1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Romney a Lock - You Can Put it On the Board YESSSS!!

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Mar 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I almost wrote that!

No threat. Just hoping that he will show some integrity as a man and realize you just don't go there.

2. So I shouldn't let your wife know that I'm a very considerate lover who knows how to dress himself?

You call me some of the worst names in the book and then you say that you are counting on my integrity? What the fuck is the color of the sky in your world?

Go start several threads and just leave. You've already admitted that you just do this shit-stirring for your own selfish "cleansing" purposes (which quite frankly is quite disturbing on its own).

3. Dick Whitman

4. Yes?

5. BTW - your Seinfeld quote should be acknowledged even though it went over the heads of some people

George Costanza would vote for Romney just because of Mitt's beautiful hair.

6. cranberry

cranberry Well-Known Member

Clean up on aisle 6!

7. Dick Whitman

I'll clean up my portion.

8. Deleting your posts doesn't mean they never happened.

You silly person

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.