1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rolling Stone Top 100 TV Shows

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Earthman, Oct 4, 2016.

1. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Dunham is a fat bitch who nobody in particular wants to see naked, so she has made it her mission to the world to make sure everybody does, whether they want to or not (and especially if they don't).

2. Mr. Sunshine

Mr. Sunshine Well-Known Member

I just finished the first 6 seasons of Shameless. One of the more entertaining shows I've watched in years.

Cosmo and Double Down like this.
  3. Mr. Sunshine

There is a 1,000 percent chance that you have done terrible things to yourself while watching Girls. As sure as death and taxes.

4. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

Nah. Never left it on long enough to get a grip on the fire hose.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

I'm with you.

6. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Square Pegs better be on that list

7. Mr. Sunshine

Plenty of round holes on it.

8. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Eh, I'm on the other side. I found Mad Men engrossing from first episode to last.

Jake ... I generally like your list, certainly better than that of RS. Only thing I'd say is that you have a few shows on there, such as "Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt," that haven't met the test of time. Fifteen episodes does not make an iconic show.

9. SpeedTchr

SpeedTchr Well-Known Member

I have never seen an episode of Breaking Bad, The Wire or Mad Men. None of them looked remotely interesting to me.

10. jr/shotglass

jr/shotglass Well-Known Member

Mad Men, I watched from the start.

Breaking Bad, I gave in and started binge-watching right after the series ended. It was worth it.

The Wire, I gave in and bought first-sesaon DVD. Enjoyed it, but not enough to chase down the later seasons.

11. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

I went through the whole series of CSI NY, started Breaking Bad. Slow at the beginning but it picked up. Just started season 3 last night. I'm hooked.

12. MisterCreosote

MisterCreosote Well-Known Member

Isn't Mad Men about an advertising agency in the 1950s? That sounds trifling.

There's zero chance that's as interesting as a teacher with cancer becoming a meth kingpin.

Draft saved Draft deleted