1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

rolling stone cover story: all you need to know about the worst congress ever

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Herbert Anchovy, Oct 19, 2006.

1. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

I thought the article was excellent. It showed that once again, Rolling Stone is the most honest, unbiased, politically informed magazine on the newsstands.

Now excuse me, I have to go watch MTV to figure out how to vote in the upcoming election.

2. alleyallen

alleyallen Guest

Nice generalization there, and it obviously shows you have no clue, you're simply throwing things against the wall and hoping they'll stick. You have no legitimate attack on the actual issue, so instead you attack the source. Typical.

In case you didn't know it, Rolling Stone requires drug testing of its employees, unless they changed the rules the past couple of years. So yeah, I can see why you'd automatically think they're for legalizing all sorts of drugs.

3. PeteyPirate

PeteyPirate Guest

Everybody knows Rolling Stone's drug testing program is a joke. /dickpound

4. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Rolling Stone sold out years ago. They're now just another mega-media publication.

Get with the times, Honda.

5. Pringle

Pringle Active Member

Is there any other job in the world that Matt Taibbi could have other than the political writer for Rolling Stone?

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

How about head of FEMA?

7. I nominate him to take over for Broder when the fossilization process finally concludes.

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Seargant at Arms for the International Brotherhood of Fenian's Ilk?

Draft saved Draft deleted