1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roger Ebert just threw a brick through his TV

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil ... Thy name is Orville Redenbacher!!, Sep 27, 2011.

1. Rob Schneider TV show picked up by CBS ...

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

He probably reacted the same way I do when I turn on the new At the Movies and instead of reviews of current films they show Siskel and Ebert's greatest hits...

I wouldn't be opposed to Siskel and Ebert reruns, but when I tune into At the Movies I'd like to find out if they liked the stuff that was just released...

3. Mizzougrad96

Men Behaving Badly was hilarious.

4. king cranium maximus IV

king cranium maximus IV Active Member

Once more, for old times' sake:

5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

CBS? There's a fucking surprise.

6. JC

JC Well-Known Member

I never watched it so I will have to wait for Dick to tell me whether it was funny or not.

7. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Someone marries into crazy/different/overbearing family - never seen that before on TV.

8. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

That was easily my favorite show in high school, especially the first season.

9. Mizzougrad96

Was there a second season?

10. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Yep. Ron Eldard and Justine Bateman got married and left in the first episode of the second season. Ken Marino moved in. It wasn't anywhere near as good and they kept moving it to different time slots and the ratings took a nosedive.

I watched it on DVD a year or so ago and it wasn't as bad as I remembered, but the new neighbor girl was pretty annoying.

11. NickMordo

NickMordo Active Member

Damn, I was wondering whatever happened to Lupe Ontiveros.

12. Mizzougrad96

Wow, I have zero recollection of any of that in the second season.

Draft saved Draft deleted