1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roger Ailes dead

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, May 18, 2017.

1. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

An FBI agent? Cool!

2. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I'm very picky about who does my hair. The barber has to be someone I would invite over for a barbecue or else I won't go there. The best barber in my town is a great guy who does my hair how I like it and makes the experience very comfortable. The problem is he is an avid Fox News watcher and ever since Trump won the presidency, I can't go there any more. I want nothing to do with Fox News. And the bad thing was I needed a haircut badly in November. I finally dragged myself into a Super Cuts a few days ago. Lady joked she was sheering a sheep. The experience was not close to the other guy but there was no Fox News which quelled the disappointment... Kind of.

3. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Sometimes its on at the gym, always a guy, usually older - I kind of feel sorry for them, because I'd probably think like they do if I watched it regularly.

If I was as wealthy as Ailes or O'Reilly and wanted to convince people of my innocence - I'd tell corporate to stick their severance somewhere and just walk away. Or sign the check over immediately to some charity.

4. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You'd struggle to engage in commerce in the Deep South. That shit is everywhere.

Spartan Squad likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted