1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roddick getting hitched

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sxysprtswrtr, Mar 31, 2008.

1. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

I give it two years. Hell, she's 20 and he's not smart enough to hang on to Mandy Moore.

2. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Hopefully getting married won't ruin him like it ruined Tiger Woods...

3. 2muchcoffeeman

2muchcoffeeman Well-Known Member

Yeah, he won't be able to do the job in the majors ... Oh.

Never mind.

4. John

John Well-Known Member

That lucky bastard. She's nothing short of spectacular.

5. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

A tennis player trotting the globe who gets his pick wherever he goes, and he decides to settle down while he's still playing? Why? Decker's hot, no question, but he can get something like that when he retires.

6. SigR

SigR Member

I don't understand the fascination with marrying a model. It's the scummiest profession known to mankind, next to maybe lobbyists or lawyers.

Is it possible that a model has a good personality to go along with the good looks? I suppose it is possible. I guess the question at its conceptual level is "How much personality do you trade in for standard good looks?"

Just seems like marrying a model is saying "Hi, I'm shallow." I don't know any models and definitely don't pay attention to models, so maybe I'm unfairly stereotyping them. She's pretty though.

7. pallister

pallister Guest

I'd give up what little game I have for a 20-year-old model.

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Even if she lays there like a dead fish and the biggest word in her vocabulary is "That's Hot!" ???

9. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

As long as bad sex doesn't make him angry like Rumple.

10. pallister

pallister Guest

Well, stupid people do annoy me, even 20-year-old hot ones, so, yes, I could not take prolonged stupidity, especially the dead-fish type.

11. novelist_wannabe

novelist_wannabe Well-Known Member

Wonder if she's seen the commando pic ...

12. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

He might suffer a little drop in his game, but then he'll think, "Hey, you know what? I'm fucking a model."

Draft saved Draft deleted