1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rock. Paper. Scissors. Amazing.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by occasionally, Jun 11, 2006.

1. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Might also give herself two black eyes trying to catch you. Never to soon to try out the bra concept, just sayin.

2. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

Isn't ESPN2 going to start showing domino tournaments? Did I read that somewhere or am I imagining it?

3. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

Next on the History Channel: Axis & Allies! We're down to the sweet 16!

Can Dmitri "purge" defending champion Otto out of Fortress Europe and out the competition?

Hideki has beaten the odds and won five land wars in Asia, can he do it again against America's Cowboy Cody and his Sinkiang Psychos?

And Liam gets CRAZY keeping the Reinhard's rumbling Nazis off British soil ...

"I don't give fuck all about the British Navy! My fighters will give the Jerry's some stick. Right up their arses! Never in the field of human conflict, will so much be owed to so few ... beige plastic planes!"

It's all for 50,000 euros, and Gen. Wesley Clark, the Rachel trick from the VH-1 shows and Dave Foley from Kids In The Hall all guest star on Axis & Allies!

4. indiansnetwork

indiansnetwork Active Member

Rock Paper Scissors sucks.

5. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

I think Mumbly Pegs, with sharp knives used, would be a neat TV sport. Or maybe "Who Can Hit the Softest"

6. joe

joe Active Member

I still like "nuclear bomb, cockroach, boot" better.

Draft saved Draft deleted