1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robot Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Fenian_Bastard, May 2, 2007.

1. Rosie

Rosie Active Member

The Mixed Up Zombies is my vote for worst movie ever MSTed on that show.

2. Bubbler

Bubbler Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Mitchell!

3. And now, a sample.

4. Smallpotatoes

Smallpotatoes Well-Known Member

What about a Sampo?

5. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

For my money, the "Mitchell" show is the best they ever did.

Joe Don Baker actually wanted to kick their asses for years over that, which is even more of a riot than the show.

6. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

You guys remember the movie that some guy made and sent it in to MST3K for them to use? I think it was "Time Jumpers" or something like that. Guy made a time machine out of his Commodore 64 and an airplane. The show is pretty funny, but I read somewhere after that the guy was pissed off. He didn't think they'd savage his baby. Boy, was he wrong.

7. AreaMan

AreaMan Member

I love this thread!

Hi-Keeba!!!

8. Bucknutty

Bucknutty Member

I loved, loved, loved the "Laserblast" episode, which I believe was the last one on Comedy Central. I remember how that show was on every day when I got home from school when we first got cable, but it was not until many years later that I recognized how amazing it was. I missed out on so, so many episodes :(

Did pick up one of those DVD collections for $4 at a used CD store once though. Best money I've ever spent. I'll probably watch one of those episodes tonight.

Also, the movie was pretty damn funny, too.

9. Boomer7

Boomer7 Active Member

I still don't understand why one of the hundreds of cable channels can't pick up the rights to MST3K. There's an awful lot of laughs just collecting dust right now.

10. finishthehat

finishthehat Active Member

The NY Times weighed in this weekend. Apparently you shouldn't invite Mike Nelson and Jim Mallon to the same party:

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/05/06/arts/television/06newm.html

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

"Manos, Hands of Fate," produced by a Texas fertilizer salesman, is easily the worst movie ever lampooned by the bots.

I had the "Mitchell" episode on tape, but, alas, it has been lost to time.

Draft saved Draft deleted