1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robot Chicken Star Wars

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Perry White, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

In case you missed it, you can watch the entire episode at http://www.superdeluxe.com Highly recommend it.

2. Perry White

Perry White Active Member

Ah, I had no idea parts of it were old; I just recently started watching Robot Chicken.

3. BYH

BYH Active Member

Have you seen the Great Pumpkin takeoff, where Charlie Brown avenges the deaths of his friends?

hilarious.

4. FuerteJ

FuerteJ Active Member

It's absolutely one of the funniest skits they've done. The emperor on the phone with Vader is another favorite.

But my all-time fave is the one where it's Saturday morning cartoon characters and what they're doing now. Soundwave from Transformers is a port-o-pottie; snarf was captured and eaten at a chinese restaurant. Good times.

5. i just started watching RC as well, and i'm not a star wars fan, but the other night had me in stitches. reminds me of wonder showzen. and i swear to god they all blaze, come up with this shit, and get paid mad bucks for it. did you see those little marathon-hosting clips they did last night? jesus, breckin. a little visene next time. not that he cares or anything.

6. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

"It's a trap!"

Gotta love Admiral Ackbar

7. EmbassyRow

EmbassyRow Active Member

"Marshmallows! Imitation crabmeat!"

8. BigSleeper

BigSleeper Active Member

Your mama's so fat Obi-Wan said "That's no moon ... that's your mama!"

9. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Worth it for the ice capades thing.

And the Luke-and-Leia moment.

10. statrat

statrat Member

"Who's they?!...and what F**K is an Aluminum Falcon!?!?" -Seth McFarlane is great as the voice of the emperor, I must say.

11. ArnoldBabar

ArnoldBabar Active Member

They do some great stuff, though some of it is bound to be hit-and-miss. I think the takeoff on the characters from Final Fantasy working fast food was hysterical, but most people probably don't know what the hell it was.

12. I loved the power converters reference.

Draft saved Draft deleted