1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robin Wright: Available

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by ifilus, Dec 28, 2007.

1. OTD

OTD Well-Known Member

To be fair, that kind of excitement would last through the honeymoon, but after that, the SportsJournalists.commer wouldn't be in bed to sprint out of. Don't forget the all-night Woot-off watches, btw.

2. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

I was thinking the same thing, Simon.

Now, Sean can have more time with Fenian and plotting their revolution on taking back America from Dubya.

3. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

A varient on the old reliable: Somewhere, there's a beautiful woman who's tired of listening to your shit.

4. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Sean was probably bothered by the death of his friend Saddam and finally, it just overwhelmed him.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Oh sure, Bubbler...just piss all over people's dreams.

6. BYH

BYH Active Member

Are you ever intelligent?

7. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

"THOSE GUYS ARE FAAAAAGGGGS!"

I don't know if a single line from a movie has ever made me laugh harder for more than 20 years...

Both are great actors... Both are also legendary for being colossal pains in the ass...

8. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

is that a rhetorical question or do you want me to answer it?

9. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Short memory, eh?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/Read.aspx?GUID={2B854974-C38E-41F7-A544-4C90B4C4A31B}

Or, something you'll find a little more palatable...

Hollywood star Sean Penn has confessed he was used as a propaganda tool by Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein. The Carlito's Way star made a three-day fact-finding trip to the country last month after stating his opposition to a possible war in the Gulf. But Penn now concedes he played into the hands of Hussein by violating a US law forbidding Americans to visit the war-torn country. After his trip Iraq's publicity chiefs hailed the actor's visit a huge success, and they claim it's further proof that the country is safe and free of weapons of mass destruction. Speaking on talk show Larry King Live, the actor said, "I didn't expect to be told the truth on everything. They said that I said this, they said that I said that. I think it's meaningless horse-s**t. That is the way that they behave. But, you know, that's a price I was willing to pay."

DEAD MAN WALKING.

10. Tom Petty

Tom Petty Guest

and, again, i ask the question, byh.

11. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

12. Yawn

Yawn New Member

Tom, how is life at CNHI? I'd be bitter and angry too.

Draft saved Draft deleted