1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

robertson, christian coalition announce support for adulterer giuliani

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Herbert Anchovy, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/11/07/conservatives.endorsements/index.html

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Re: robertson, christian right announces support for adulterer giuliani

You were expecting them to endorse the Mormon?

3. To hell with that. St. Rudy Of The Rubble now has the endorsement of a guy who went on television and said NYC -- and America -- had it coming.

4. Ben_Hecht

Ben_Hecht Active Member

Word leaked out a while back . . . more than a year ago, at least . . . that Rudy was going to be Pat's guy in this fight.

Now we have a better idea of what Pat's priorities are, as he sinks even deeper into his dotage.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

St. Rudy of the Rubble -- I like that!

6. andyouare?

andyouare? Guest

Someone explain how he doesn't endorse Huckabee, who's a freakin' Baptist preacher! Oh, what's that? It's not about principals and beliefs, it's about aligning yourself with the front runner. OK.

7. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

I'm sure that God spoke to him and told him St. Rudy of the Rubble (great line, BTW) was his candidate

8. writing irish

writing irish Active Member

Pat is who we thought he was.

On a cotton-candy-pink cloud in heaven, Tammy Faye is chuckling.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Pat comes from a long line of Pharisees. I'd love if Rudy were asked about getting an endorsement from someone who said we had 9-11 coming.

10. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

I expect some sense, but that's nowhere to be found with the fundies.

Rudy gave money to Ralph Reed's campaign for Lt. Gov. Robertson for his part wants, and probably can expect, Rudy to tow the line on ultra right-winged judicial appointments should Rudy be elected. It's a match made 'round and 'round the mulberry tree.

11. Beaker

Beaker Active Member

It is ironic isn't it-considering how Rudy scolded Ron Paul in the debates.

12. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Even Br'er Robertson won't be able to leg-press the weight of his unholy shame.

Draft saved Draft deleted