1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Kraft's new "pal"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BurnsWhenIPee, Jun 8, 2012.

1. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

This. He can still grieve the passing of his wife, but how long is he supposed to wait to get on with life?

2. Amy

Amy Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope that before i reach the end of stage seven I learn that stage eight is optional. Otherwise I may stay in the earlier stages, say, the rest of my life. I may be wrong, but I don't think even Craig would want that.

3. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

Roger Goodell's head just exploded. On the heals of bounty gate you have one of the more respected owners of the NFL pretending to get in a fight in a strip club and uttering the words 'F... you ya pussy. It looked something that Pac Man Jones would do.

4. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

:D

5. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

But did Kraft make it rain?

6. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

They were all terrible in "The Client."

7. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

BTW, not sure if it's been mentioned on SJ anywhere, but I saw where the Lauries are splitsville in Philly. I had the good fortune of working with Mrs. Laurie a few times and she's a blast -- and a real ball-buster. I bet when it's all said and done, the Eagles have a new owner.

Draft saved Draft deleted