1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Kraft's new "pal"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by BurnsWhenIPee, Jun 8, 2012.

1. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

It's not widely known, but the eighth stage of grief involves repeated encounters with a much, much younger woman's vagina.

2. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

A Trump, Limbaugh or Tyler passaround?

3. Mark2010

Mark2010 Active Member

You speaking from experience there?

4. Elliotte Friedman

Elliotte Friedman Moderator Staff Member

I've seen firsthand how lonely someone can be after their spouse dies and have a lot of empathy for people in that position. This doesn't surprise me at all.

Nor would it be a shocker if this was a temporary step and the next "pal" is closer in age.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Good for him. He's 71. He doesn't have a lot of quality time left. Get on with living life, I say. Beats living in the past. And nearly a year is plenty respectful to the late wife's memory.

6. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Yeah. And I might question someone who is boning someone 40 years OLDER.

7. Double Down

Double Down Well-Known Member

In all seriousness, if Kraft was loyal to his wife all those years (something a lot of billionaires can hardly say) who really cares what he's doing now? If he was hooking up with this babe for the last few years on the sly, it still wouldn't necessarily make his public emotion over his wife any less real. I can't feel like he's under any obligation to date someone older just to make us all feel better. Or wait and be lonely for another year just to make us feel better.

My only real disappointment here is that he isn't dating Bridget Moynihan, because that would be the greatest tabloid-y sports scandal of this era.

8. BurnsWhenIPee

BurnsWhenIPee Well-Known Member

Saw this when I was on Deadspin looking at the Lynn Hoppes story referenced elsewhere ...

http://deadspin.com/5925018/heres-patriots-owner-bob-kraft-helping-his-girlfriend-with-some-kind-of-weird-audition

I don't know why, but that audition video gives me the creeps.

9. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Um, yeah, to quote Ted, "Thanks for creepin' up my night here."

10. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

He should sell Tom Brady to the Jets to finance a blockbuster his pal can star in.

11. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

No no, Nanette?

12. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Ricki Lander must be a great actress.
    Hell, look how well she's doing in "Love Story."

Draft saved Draft deleted