1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Feb 22, 2019.

1. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

Its like the guys who get caught with a DUI, I'll never understand. You've got $$ at your disposal and you go the cheapest route possible? I was hanging with a potential client a few years back and he wanted a rub 'n tug in the desert; its not that hard to find a "reputable" one. You make a few calls, feel them out with who you're talking to and get the directions. This sounds like a sleezy place at best.

2. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Peter King and Mort are probably sweating out the police review of the video-tape

HanSenSE likes this.
  3. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

4. heyabbott

Kraft is going to maintain a low profile for a while. He's going to Thailand with Rush Limbaugh with a layover in Manila.

5. heyabbott

deflect. Maybe its true, but then why would Kraft's name be the first leaked?

6. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

The local CBS affiliate here makes Jim Nantz's treatment of Kraft seem ruthlessly hostile. Will be fascinating to catch the six o'clock news.

7. Flip Wilson

Flip Wilson Well-Known Member

Classy....real classy.

8. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

"A citrusy aromatherapy candle was used while he innocently checked his Starwood points..."

garrow likes this.
  9. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Big Pats fan who's a friend of mine called me and his first words were "what a cheap bastard." Kraft's got the dough to set up a dozen concubines in a dozen different mansions. And he does this?

10. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Never understood the kid gloves Kraft is treated with - even before this. Maybe he really is a great guy and does a lot of good for a lot of people, and was totally devoted to his late wife - but other than being the owner of a great football team I've never understood the reverence.

11. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

THAT'S *MISTER* KRAFT IF YOU PLEASE

12. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

Whenever the police do a sting like this, they always make a big deal out of the highest profile person involved. I remember a few years back, there was a sting in Florida and John Havlicek’s son was the biggest name involved. This gets a little more traction.

Draft saved Draft deleted