1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Robert Kraft is being charged with soliciting another to commit prostitution.

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by John B. Foster, Feb 22, 2019.

1. DanielSimpsonDay

DanielSimpsonDay Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    so we do need wall then

2. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

It gives a new meaning to Trump's claim that undesirables are coming in.

3. HanSenSE

HanSenSE Well-Known Member

4. Kato

Kato Well-Known Member

When the Super Bowl was in Minnesota last year, there were a lot of stories about sex trafficking surrounding the game and visitors to Minneapolis. I just kept thinking, Is this a thing among the ultra-rich class? Among NFL owners and their friends, even? If so, take them all down.

5. Regan MacNeil

Regan MacNeil Well-Known Member

Google Jeffrey Epstein.

6. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Strip mall massage parlors with sex workers are everywhere up and down the east coast. In big cities and suburbs. In affluent towns and poor areas, they are everywhere, in every state. That Kraft and tiger and some billionaire hedge fund schmuck pay $79.99 for a blowjob from a slave is just as deplorable as if from some plumber’s helper and 7-11 clerk. But the rich and educated do it in spite of knowing what is happening. The others might not know.

7. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

Legal blogger Popehat tweets "I'm just surprised an NFL owner got a handjob in a pre-existing massage parlor rather than getting taxpayers to build him a new one."

8. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

Not that I don’t believe you, but why would Kraft be called out today and not Woods? Find that pretty weird if Tiger was involved.

9. hondo

hondo Well-Known Member

I’m sure $79 is just the starting point. Going to take some tips to get the action.

10. PCLoadLetter

PCLoadLetter Well-Known Member

Don't know exactly. I believe they've released the names of 25 men but say that it will be more like 100 when they're done, so Tiger could presumably be among the names not public or charged yet.

11. John B. Foster

John B. Foster Well-Known Member

I find that weird. If Adam knew someone bigger than Kraft was involved - or anyone else for that matter - wouldn’t they release Tiger’s name. It would be more breaking news than Kraft.

12. tapintoamerica

tapintoamerica Well-Known Member

Tiger is currently out of the country. He's in Mexico. What if there's a plan to release Kraft today to get the story rolling and then release the really big name next week so that the story remains in the news in the interest of driving further conversation about the larger topic? Just a theory.

Draft saved Draft deleted