1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rob Parker: "Shame on Aaron for not being supportive of Bonds"

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by RokSki, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

What's stupid?

Your opinion on this thread.

Your opinion on most threads.

George W. Bush.

Your starting of incredibly redundant topics, because everything has to be about you.

The turd in your pocket.

All of the above things are stupid.

Slappy, of course, is not.

2. boots

boots New Member

That's your opinion. Fine. So tell me, does it make you feel big to disagree or bigger to be an ass and down grade and be cynical?

3. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

When faced with a person -- such as yourself -- so incapable of critical thought that he just keeps saying the same thing over and over again like a nattering rummy, what choice is there but to mock them?

4. armageddon

armageddon Active Member

I won't criticize Boots or Parker.

I'll save it for the editor who gave Parker a column. What in the world were they thinking? :'(

5. boots

boots New Member

I don't think YOU are qualified to either mock or criticize.

6. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

And I'd doubt you are capable of respiration, but there you have it.

Please let us know when you have your message-board caste system firmly in place.

7. boots

boots New Member

Zeke, take your last shot and be done with it will you. I'd like to read more about what people like and don't like about Rob's column than have a pissing match with you. Send me a PM if you want to trade barbs. Otherwise, just leave it alone, OK? heal

8. zeke12

zeke12 Guest

Right, boots. I'm taking unnecessary shots.

Here's the part of the thread where boots plays the tired martyr, wishing for a higher plane of dialogue.

We've all heard your schtick, boots. It's wearing as thin as the sphincter of your imaginary pal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.