1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Roast the guy above you

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Write-brained, Aug 22, 2008.

1. dooley_womack1

dooley_womack1 Well-Known Member

KG follows thread rules as well as she picks puppy names. Someday she'll get a Rottweiler and name it Fluffy.

2. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

KG, bless her soul, will forever have a seat at the tea table next to the Mad Hatter.

Daisy? You're naming a dog Daisy? How ... cuuuuuuuute.

3. Dickens Cider

Dickens Cider New Member

Songbird likes it when male co-workers feel his whiskers. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

4. Songbird

Songbird Well-Known Member

Dickens has more handles than a 400-pound man's casket.

5. dooley_womack1

Dickens at least follows the rules, and will even pay extra to do so. But he drews the line on the hot wax. Usually.

Songbird has Scott Weiland saying, "Man, you're gonna fuck up your life with those drugs."

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

So Dooley's posted twice and nobody's roasted him? Do you guys even get the rules?

EDIT: Dammit, Dools! You're quicker than BYH!

7. dooley_womack1

I'm not saying SC is short, but Billy Barty swears he could dunk on her.

8. forever_town

forever_town Well-Known Member

Clever username wasn't so clever at guessing my gender.

And Dools forgot that Billy Barty died seven years ago. I would have said Verne Troyer myself.

9. spnited

spnited Active Member

Dools forgets what he did seven seconds ago let alone something that happened 7 years ago.

10. dooley_womack1

Spnited can't remember whole decades, much less seven seconds ago. And he forgets the rules, too!!

11. Spnited's children tie toys around his neck so his grandchildren will play with him.

And then there's Dooley: what else can you say about a man who coined the term, "Racially brutalized"?

12. spnited

spnited Active Member

Write-brained just invented a family for me that does not exist...probably invents a lot of his stories as well.

Draft saved Draft deleted