1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Vice Sports

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by Cosmo, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CD Boogie

CD Boogie Well-Known Member

For sure. Patrick Hruby, David Roth and Mike Tunison were doing some good work there. They were some regular reads.

2. Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday Well-Known Member

Let's see, everybody has at least one butthole right? Check. And everyone has at least one opinion right? Check. Then do the math. They're both full of shit. Ding ding ding ding!!!! We have a winner!!!

3. Doc Holliday

Awwwwwww, I've been shamed. I'm reporting you for being a bully. Now I need a stuffed animal and some hot cocoa. My feelings are hurt. This must be how it feels to be a snowflake on Nov. 8.

4. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

I think you missed the joke here

SnarkShark likes this.
  5. Jake_Taylor

Jake_Taylor Well-Known Member

Vice is a legit, big-time media outlet that's been around for more than 20 years. It has $250 million in investments from Hearst and Disney behind it. It had established reporters doing real, in-depth reporting on sports issues. It laid off sports reporters.

You were apparently ignorant to all that and went off on some tangent about blogs that made no sense. Then when called on it, you tried to make it about the election, which doesn't make sense either, given the topic of the thread.

SnarkShark likes this.
  6. Doc Holliday

Ask me if I care.

7. Spartan Squad

Spartan Squad Well-Known Member

Dude I was just having some fun with the concept that at least one asshole implies some have more than one asshole. I guess I became the butt of my own joke when I got ripped a new asshole for making it.

8. Twirling Time

Twirling Time Well-Known Member

You answered your own question then! :)

Spartan Squad likes this.
  9. JC

JC Well-Known Member

Grrrrrrr. Doc is getting angry. I'm sure your next response will be fuck you.

10. Doc Holliday

I'm not angry. I'm laughing at guys who don't realized they're being tooled.

11. Doc Holliday

That's funnier than your first response. LOL

12. Doc Holliday

Actually I'm stuck in 1983. I still want my MTV with music videos.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.