1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP the Tony Kornheiser Show?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Steak Snabler, Jun 2, 2016.

1. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Same here, I won't watch it if one or both are not on. I like the way they interact with the guests and even the goofy shit they do on Halloween or Thanksgiving is funny. Miss Reali.....

2. poindexter

poindexter Well-Known Member

I haven't watched PTI in maybe five years. Does he still have that awful combover? Jeez, that thing was painful to look at.

Lou Henson looked at that hair and said, "That's embarrassing!"

3. BitterYoungMatador2

BitterYoungMatador2 Well-Known Member

Last Kornheiser show on AM980 airing now until 1 p.m.

4. Webster

Webster Well-Known Member

I got an email read yesterday, so I'm good until the podcast starts.

5. BDC99

BDC99 Well-Known Member

Ditto. I record it every day and would watch after work. If during the intro, Wilbon didn't say "Tony?" I would delete immediately. I have tired of Wilbon's increasingly pompous nature the past few years, but their chemistry is undeniable.

6. Machine Head

Machine Head Well-Known Member

Before PTI launched it was interesting listening to him talk about it on the Internet Show.

7. Vombatus

Vombatus Well-Known Member

Long live George Michael and the Sports Machine. Tony and Wilbon owe a lot to George, RIP.

8. MileHigh

MileHigh Moderator Staff Member

PTI is still a must-watch for me. Incredible chemistry. Alas, never listened to Mr. Tony's radio show.

9. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

Yes, he's the first one who put them on TV. Kornheiser acknowledged that when he did a show on the day Michael died.

Vombatus likes this.
  10. John

John Well-Known Member

It's amazing the thrill I get every time I have one read. It's stupid because I'm a professional writer, but it's like I've passed some test.

11. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

12. wicked

wicked Well-Known Member

There's no way this is free, right? Wonder how much a month they could get for people to subscribe.

Draft saved Draft deleted