1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP, Steven Jackson's 2,300 yards

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by TheSportsPredictor, Sep 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angola!

Angola! Guest

As a Seahawks fan my response is: muwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

2. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Keep your shit off the thread. I don't care who you directed it to. You know how to make it a non-fantasy thread? Write something about the Rams chances to win more than four games this season! Wow, writing something productive, what a novel concept.

You have to wonder what the future holds for the Rams. Holt proclaimed himself at what, 80% at the beginning of the season? Will he ever be healthy again? Pace gets hurt every season; he might be completely done. They're already 0-3 and go to Dallas this week, Baltimore in three weeks, Seattle in four. Green Bay and Pittsburgh are on the back end of the schedule.

They're going down in flames this year and might not even bounce back for next year. The Chiefs might even end up winning more games!

3. hockeybeat

hockeybeat Guest

Jackson would have to average 143.75 rushing yards per game in a 16-game season to finish with 2,300 yards.

Here's a link for the 2006 NFL team defensive rankings: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/statistics?stat=team&sort=yds&pos=def&league=nfl&season=2&year=2006

4. TheSportsPredictor

Now it's revealed that Bulger is playing w/broken ribs. Do the Rams play the Saints? Someone needs a win!

5. TheSportsPredictor

And PFT reports that Bulger is to be benched for Gus Frerotte.

The Rams season goes down in flames.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Fuck you, fantasy fanboy. [/spnited]

7. Gutter

Gutter Well-Known Member

FUCK ALL OF YOU and have a wonderful Georgia Frontiere fancy scarf day!

8. markvid

markvid Guest

Or Carroll Rosenbloom doesn't float day.

9. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I was gonna say that, Mark, but I didn't need an extra ticket on the Hell Bus.

10. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

A TORN groin? Fuck, that hurts just thinking about it.

11. Can you fuck with a torn groin?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.