1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP, Spider-Man's marriage . . . . (WARNING!! Geek Thread!!!!)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Piotr Rasputin, Jan 10, 2008.

1. NEVER liked MJ.
    Spidey should have hooked up long term with Black Cat.

2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

No such thing as "long term" with Black Cat -- and I thought she was much more fun when she was teasing him and he had to say no.

3. Drip

Drip Active Member

I didn't know the edition numbers but yes, you are correct about the MJ reference. You mention spidey #121 as the edition that Gwen dies but I remember Spidey 100 when he had six arms after drinking a serum. I also remember thinking that was the edition that Gwen died.
    Never cared too much for MJ. I think it was her hairstyle with those pointed fronts.

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I don't know the issue numbers, either. I just knew that MJ had been introduced very early in the series. I looked the rest up. It was definitely #121 in which Gwen was killed.

I wasn't a regular reader back then. In fact, it was well into the marriage to MJ when I became one, which may be why I prefer the character that way.

Draft saved Draft deleted