1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Sage Stallone

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Smallpotatoes, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Tom Petty

Tom Petty New Member

piss off. that asshole killed himself.

2. westcoastvol

westcoastvol Active Member

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/authorities-sage-stallone-dealing-drugs-death-report-article-1.1117504

Allow me to paraphrase strictly for the sake of brevity:

"Law enforcement sources told TMZ.com it’s a “likely scenario” that the eldest son of Sylvester Stallone was selling Hydrocodone, after dozens of empty prescription pill bottles were found in the 36-year-old’s Los Angeles home.

“He was pudgy, and drug addicts are almost always rail thin,” a law enforcement source told TMZ.com.

At the time of his death, the 5-foot-7 Stallone weighed 188 pounds.

Authorities told the website they didn’t find any Hydrocodone tablets in the actor’s home, but did find several baggies of white powder in his bedroom — which could be the drug in a crushed-up form.

More than 60 big prescription pill bottles, all empty, were also found, enough to hold more than 30,000 pills, according to TMZ.com."

So, TomPetty, Johnny D, KJID, et al, how many people did he introduce to drugs because of his alleged "trade"? How much money did he make off of their weaknesses because of his alleged "trade"? How many of them lead a compromised lifestyle, not reaching their goals, hanging on for dear life, disappointing friends, family and bosses because of his alleged "trade?" How many people died because of his "trade?" People who were sons and daughters of someone else, now gone because of his alleged "trade"?!? Did he introduce Brad Renfro to drugs because of his alleged "trade?" If these were one of your children, you'd say the same goddamn motherfucking thing.

He was widely rumored to be doing this for a very long time. His father is worth at least a reported $275 million dollars, and yet he lived in a house in an okay part of Studio City. If my dad was worth that much, if he believed in me, he'd probably have me set up in a nicer part of LA.

So absolutely hell fucking yes, he was...expendable. Feel free to hit the reply button and apologize for shooting the messenger for making a pretty obvious joking comment.

3. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

John Belushi, Chris Farley, Elvis Presley and Rush Limbaugh are representative of drug addicts who were decidedly not "rail thin."

4. KJIM

KJIM Well-Known Member

You want me to apologize for your poor taste? Not going to happen.

And it's KJIM.

Draft saved Draft deleted