1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Real World Cast Member; Frankie dies at mother's home.

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by spup1122, Jun 13, 2007.

1. I actually hung out with Vegas' Frank one night at a bar for a story I was writing. The guy is a woman machine. Every freakin' woman in the place was trying to go home with him. Unfreakinbelievable.

He didn't like it too much, though, when trying to remember Trishelle's name I referred to her as the whore ... but what could he say?

2. Herbert Anchovy

Herbert Anchovy Active Member

Write-brained, I've heard that. He's supposed to be a chick magnet. He was a real dork on the show, though. There was a story about Frank taking a dump in the closet when he was shitfaced one night, and that season, they were either shitfaced every night or pickled every waking hour.

Trishelle probably owns some kind of record for humiliating herself beyond redemption on multiple reality shows.

3. He still is somewhat of a dork but I suppose he's relatively good looking and clean cut to the point the girls consider him somewhat harmless and adorable in an aww shucks kind of way. I didn't see any evidence of what you would call "game." It's just the benefit of playing the underdog on reality TV.

4. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

I'm surprised Puck hasn't been done in by now. He's made it this long without someone making him pay for being a schmuck?

5. He's probably in prison somewhere.

6. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

He was on Stern a few years ago saying how he'd spent time in jail and prison and was reforming himself.

Doubtful.

7. Herbert Anchovy

Puck requiring time in a correctional facility? Flabbergasting!

Somebody should have laid that jackass out when he picked his nose and then used his finger to shovel peanut butter out of the jar.

8. Big Buckin' agate_monkey

Big Buckin' agate_monkey Active Member

That was my first thought too.

9. Mystery_Meat

Mystery_Meat Guest

I guess "Frankie Goes To Eternity" wouldn't have worked as a thread title, eh?

What if she finds out heaven is really The Love Boat? THEN what?

10. tyler durden 71351

tyler durden 71351 Active Member

I used to work with a dude who went to college with Trishelle (think they had similar majors)...said that if he had known she was that much of a whore, he would have hung out with her more.

11. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

You're going to Hell.

12. Herbert Anchovy

tyler, Trashelle has the biggest freakin' teeth I ever seen.

I remember reading somewhere that Chicago Kyle was on a soap. He made it or something.

Draft saved Draft deleted