1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Mrs. Landingham (this time, for real)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Colton

Colton Active Member

IJAG: I had only caught WW in reruns every once in a while on Bravo, having never watched one ep "live."

I have had the complete series for a couple of years, now, and oh how I wish it was still going on.

Since The X-Files, West Wing and Lost have left the air, there isn't a show I watch regularly anymore.

I must admit, WW made me more interested in politics than anything previous in my life.

Not surprised whatsoever that WW is something that appeals greatly to you.

Enjoy the rest of the series.

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Right, like I said, I only thought it was a cliffhanger before I saw the whole episode. Once you see him speak with Mrs. Landingham back at the boarding school, when she said, "You put your hands in your pockets, you looked to the side and smiled." Then yeah, obviously. Especially when they ZOOM IN ON HIM PUTTING HIS HANDS IN HIS POCKETS.

3. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I do remember people thinking it was a cliffhanger at the time, though, no matter how blatant they tried to make it. Sorkin's explanation for not showing Bartlet's answer was that it was anticlimactic.

4. imjustagirl

Which it would have been. I really enjoyed that part of the extra disc. He was 100 percent right.

5. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Agreed. Didn't realize you watched that as well. I haven't been bothering with the extras, but I enjoyed that part, too.

6. imjustagirl

I've watched both extra discs. I'm disappointed they don't do more gag reel stuff.

Draft saved Draft deleted