1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Mrs. Landingham (this time, for real)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Jun 2, 2012.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

If you don't, I just don't want to know you, IJAG. (Fans of Mrs. Vanlandingham should get the reference).

Steak, thank you for the link. I hadn't looked on Amazon yet, but for anybody interested, a new set is $50 cheaper there than on Barnes & Noble. I just placed my order. :)

2. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

Are you having it shipped to me, and then I'll send it to you when I'm done? :D

3. outofplace

Not on the Punto's life. I put this purchase off long enough. I'm watching the series from beginning to end starting the day it arrives. :)

4. imjustagirl

DON'T YOU EVER PUT ANYTHING ON HIS LIFE.

5. outofplace

:D

6. Bodie_Broadus

Bodie_Broadus Active Member

They don't have the discs anymore? The first time I watched it was through Netflix, then I bought the whole set.

7. HC

HC Well-Known Member

I have Seasons 1 -3 that I can loan you. But I do want them back. :)

8. imjustagirl

I don't know if I can afford international shipping, sister. :D

Bodie: I didn't see them on Netflix. I searched for "West Wing" and it didn't show up in their searches. And when I searched for "Martin Sheen" it didn't show it among his available titles.

9. Monday Morning Sportswriter

Monday Morning Sportswriter Well-Known Member

You can find episodes on www.flasharc.com. Pretty sure it's all of them (maybe not that pre-season 3 one, but all the others).

10. HC

HC Well-Known Member

Well, if you can't find it anywhere else, you only have to pay for the shipping back. :D

11. dmc

dmc Guest

It is on Netflix.

12. imjustagirl

I'd love to know where. I just logged in and searched again. No results for West Wing (well lots of results, but none of West Wing) and it's not listed under Martin Sheen either.

Draft saved Draft deleted