1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Mrs. Landingham (this time, for real)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Killick, Jun 2, 2012.

1. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Anybody know where to find that scene online? I've been looking on YouTube and haven't had any luck yet.

2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Anyone else watch the flashback episode and think that Mrs. Landingham and young Jed had "a thing" at some point? Still blows my mind seeing Kristen Nelson and Lawrence O'Donnell in that episode.

3. Colton

Colton Active Member

One of my favorite shows of all-time, though I never watched a first-run episode. Started on reruns on Bravo and ended up buying the complete series on DVD.

The characters of Mrs. Landingham and Leo were two of my favorites.

Miss this show terribly, even today.

RIP, Ms. Joosten...

4. SockPuppet

SockPuppet Active Member

Gave the boxed set West Wing to the Mrs. for Mother's Day. The gift that keeps on giving. We are starting from Ep 1 and even though we watched it religiously when it was on, the replays are completely worthwhile. 4 thumbs up ... again.

5. imjustagirl

imjustagirl Active Member

If anyone owns the WW box set and wants to mail it to me (I'll pay shipping) that would be cool. Never saw it, and it's not available online anywhere I've looked.

6. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

Couldn't find it either, but here is one great sequence from that episode "In Excelsis Deo":

7. Azrael

Azrael Well-Known Member

Your Show of Shows and the Philco Television Playhouse would like a word as well. And that's just from 1953.

8. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I think you can back order it though Amazon or Barnes & Noble online, though you might have to wait a couple of weeks. I'll post the link if I find it (once I'm done purchasing the set for myself).

9. Steak Snabler

Steak Snabler Well-Known Member

http://www.amazon.com/The-West-Wing-Complete-Collection/dp/B000HC2LI0

10. imjustagirl

I don't want to BUY it. I'm not paying $100 for a show I might not like.

11. Brian

Brian Well-Known Member

Netflix having The West Wing streaming would make life so much better.

12. imjustagirl

RIGHT?

Or even on discs.

Draft saved Draft deleted