1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP McNair (Let's try to keep this civil.)

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by greenlantern, Jul 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

most of the usual suspects are now playing in the USFL, or ABA....WHL, whatever inferior league floats your boat.

2. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

CFL.

3. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

My point is, McNair was apparently doing something wrong, and got shot.
    The kids at Columbine were doing exactly what they were supposed to do, and got shot.

Just "being a good person" and walking the straight and narrow doesn't neccesarily save your life.

That was my point.

Which, apparently, flew over quite a few heads here.

4. Some Guy

Some Guy Active Member

I would note that a similiar thread in the "CFL" has not devolved into a juvenile pissing match over poster's personal lives. And, unlike the original thread here, has not been locked.

I like both leagues ... I'm just sayin' ....

5. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

Sounds like utopia. A hand picked group of civil people -- what a wonderful place that must be.

6. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

relax Francis. IIRC, the Michael Jackson thread was locked over there.....I'm just sayin'.

Both places are full of assholes......it must have something to do with the industry.

7. spup1122

spup1122 New Member

Not hand picked. Anyone can join, but if you start shit there, you're gone. A handful can be assholes and pricks here and stick around no matter what they say.

8. 21

21 Well-Known Member

Check, please.

9. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

What she said. We're done here. We clearly can't stay on topic and now we're debating sites?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.