1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP kokane_muthashed!

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Songbird, Sep 4, 2019.

1. QYFW

QYFW Well-Known Member

Wenders, TigerVols and Inky_Wretch like this.
  2. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Solid member who will be missed. Hope his family knows about this site. Anyone know the origin of his handle?

3. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

4. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Damn, this sucks. RIP.

5. Guy_Incognito

Guy_Incognito Well-Known Member

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

Seems like way more than two years ago, what with everything that’s gone on in the world since then. It’s important to remember Jeff and Ron
    and others who have passed.

After getting my Covid booster, I stopped into the diner where we ate before scattering after the Cleveland gathering. Sat across from Jeff that day and enjoyed our conversation. Found a new friend that day. Ron was there as well. Some of us who gathered are still participating in the board, some are long gone for many reasons. All are remembered.

7. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

I missed this during my most recent board sabbatical. Never knew him except on here but sounds like he was an exceptional dude.

8. Inky_Wretch

Inky_Wretch Well-Known Member

When the Mrs and I went to a DMB show a few months ago, I caught myself scanning the crowd for a second looking for Jeff. Then I remembered he wouldn’t be there.

Life is too short.

2muchcoffeeman likes this.
  9. Justin_Rice

Justin_Rice Well-Known Member

No bumping this thread :(

Inky_Wretch likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted