1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Judicial Decorum

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Point of Order, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

Wis. Supreme Court Justice accused of choking female fellow justice, calling her and another "total bitches." His defense apparently is that they had it coming.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2011/06/wis_justice_ann_walsh_bradley_justice_prosser_put.php?ref=fpblg

2. Stitch

Stitch Active Member

Another blog is stating the opposite happened.

http://politics.gather.com/viewArticle.action?articleId=281474979510873

Prosser still should have been kicked off the bench for calling another justice a "total bitch."

3. Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell

Ronnie "Z-Man" Barzell Active Member

I'm really glad that 7,000 people in Brookfield supposedly voted for this guy.

4. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

Your own judicial chambers are a great place to get your ass kicked.

5. D-3 Fan

D-3 Fan Well-Known Member

Great, a he said/she said case. Both of them should be suspended until one of those versions is proven as a lie.

Stitch, I'm with you on the "bitch" comment. If Prosser's that out of control and can't check himself, he needs to be removed. The judge's chamber and courtroom is the last damn place to go postal in.

6. ifilus

ifilus Well-Known Member

She is the Chief Justice.

7. Trouser_Buddah

Trouser_Buddah Active Member

There's too much smoke from this guy for there not to be a fire of some sort, IMO.

8. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Honestly, if you are a judge and anything like this went down (whatever side you are on) - and it hasn't been reported until now - they should all be disbarred.

9. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

I blame the Illuminati.

10. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

When I clicked on this thread, I thought (hoped?) it was going to involve Justice Thomas offering Justice Sotomayor a can of Coke.

11. HejiraHenry

HejiraHenry Well-Known Member

Pitch them both and let Walker appoint two new judges ... that would be OK with you guys, right?

12. Point of Order

Point of Order Active Member

I'd rather our criminal justice system actually get to the bottom of it.

Draft saved Draft deleted