1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP "Flair" Allen

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by heyabbott, Sep 12, 2006.

1. dog428

dog428 Active Member

I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to Mr. Allen, on behalf of any high school writers who might someday cover the girls basketball team at whatever school(s) his daughters eventually attend, for misspelling their names.

2. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Why does it have to be basketball, dog? Why can't they play tennis? Or soccer?

:D

3. Flash

Flash Guest

Entrepreneur? Is that how we eulogize drug dealers now?

4. imjustagirl2

imjustagirl2 New Member

Hey, he could have been a pimp, Flash. Don't judge. :)

5. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

Check out the name of the guy wanted for his murder...Twdaryll!

6. TheSportsPredictor

TheSportsPredictor Well-Known Member

7. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Beat me to it, SP.

My initial reaction before opening the thread: "The pieces of flair guy from Office Space died?"

He's due a tribute anyways...

8. Flash

Flash Guest

Oooh, good point. My bad. :eek:

9. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

It's times like this I really miss the ability to change screen names.

signed,

Piotr "Flair" Rasputin,

Entrepeneur.

10. boots

boots New Member

This is all pretty sad. A young man who couldn't stop fucking is dead. Nine children are now fatherless. I hope this cycle ends here.

11. Double J

Double J Active Member

Reminds me of the rooster who fucked everything on the farm, sometimes twice. Hens, sheep, cows, it didn't matter, he fucked everything.

The farmer warned him over and over again that if he didn't slow down, he was going to fuck himself to death. The rooster ignored him and kept right on fucking.

One morning the farmer spotted the rooster lying on his back in the middle of the field. A couple of buzzards were circling overhead. The farmer walks over and chastises the dead rooster. "I told you that one of these days you were gonna fuck yourself to death!"

The rooster pops one eye open and quietly shushes the farmer. "Shhh....I think the buzzards are almost ready to land."

:eek: :)

12. TigerVols

TigerVols Well-Known Member

That's more like it.

Draft saved Draft deleted