1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Dorothy Rodham

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, Nov 1, 2011.

1. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

2. Cousin Jeffrey

Cousin Jeffrey Active Member

Ha ha ha. The "Brothers Rodham" are quite the success story.

http://www.nytimes.com/2001/02/23/us/clinton-pardons-brothers-siblings-who-often-emerge-unflattering-spotlight.html?pagewanted=all&src=pm

3. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

There was a magazine piece (George maybe?) about what fuckups Bill and Hillary's siblings were that came out as he was running for re-election. I feel bad for people thrust into the public spotlight because they have famous relatives, but it was one hell of an interesting read.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

I'll be damned. I knew about Roger Clinton, but not the Rodhams. I'm sure it was in Bernstein's book, but I had since forgotten.

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I don't remember if they were mentioned that much in Bernstein's book. I seem to remember them saying that they weren't particularly close.

It seems like so long ago that I read that book, but it was one of the better politial bios I've read.

Draft saved Draft deleted