1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Dave Goldberg

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Dick Whitman, May 5, 2015.

1. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

What's that stuff about deaths coming in threes? This is the second Dave Goldberg we've lost in three months. If I'm a guy named Dave Goldberg, I'm getting my affairs in order.

2. da man

da man Well-Known Member

I went to high school with a guy named David Goldberg. Hope he's OK.

3. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Sarah Connor can relate.

4. Dick Whitman

Dick Whitman Well-Known Member

For the record, I'm not against kids using treadmills, per se. I'm am against them sneaking off to use Grandma's treadmill without supervision and acting like a bunch of jack-offs with it, around kids who are 5 and under.

5. RecoveringJournalist

RecoveringJournalist Well-Known Member

Oh, that wasn't directed at you...

I had to be convinced they could use it without being stupid about it, but I've been pretty pleased with how they responded. They use it a lot. My 7-year-old uses it daily. My 9-year-old uses it a few times a week.

6. qtlaw24

qtlaw24 Active Member

Wow, I cannot even imagine printing this type of speculation so early. At a minimum, to me, it shows a great lack of compassion for those grieving. Why speculate so early? Is it necessary? Well, its my fault for reading it.

Draft saved Draft deleted