1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Cowboys

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Football_Bat, Dec 31, 2006.

1. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

I wish. Check DUMBO's post history and try to learn some context before you call someone out for being drunk.

2. Tommy_Dreamer

Tommy_Dreamer Well-Known Member

Well stop being a jerk just for the sake of being a jerk. ::)

3. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

RAMBO has been a clown from day one on here. I make no apologies for calling him on it. And yeah, I snapped at you. Get over it, I had to work today, had to work yesterday, won't get a day off until Thursday (nine straight), and don't like my job much to begin with. It's a message board. Toughen up.

4. Tommy_Dreamer

Actually, I'm fine with being bitched at, it happens a lot.

Second, I missed the sarcasm font and thought you were raggin on Sportschick, so I apologize about that one.

Third, you're not the only one who's at work/had to work today so get over it.

Fourth, we're arguing over a misunderstanding, so let's agree on that and go back to being cheerful :D

5. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Fair enough. Happy New Year.

6. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Boys, boys, boys. It's New Year's Eve. Let's have a bit of cheer. My gift to you . . .

[​IMG]

EDIT: And Tommy, Mert is one of bestest friends on the board. He's allowed to rag me.

7. Boom_70

Boom_70 Well-Known Member

So fat Tuna gets no blame here?

8. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Course, she'd probably kick my ass if I did.

NOT AN EDIT: I'd probably enjoy it. ;)

9. Tommy_Dreamer

Chick: It's all good now. Just a misunderstanding. He forgot to turn his sarcasm font on :D

10. MertWindu

MertWindu Active Member

Stupid little buttons! And my fingers are freakin' COLD! I should turn the heat on. And get bigger buttons.

11. sportschick

sportschick Active Member

Make sure you grab a beer on your way out, babe!

12. Tommy_Dreamer

Pretty much tanked my beer supply last night after an 11-1/2 hour shift at work because of the stupid fricking Chick-fil-A Bowl ....

Draft saved Draft deleted