1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Carnegie Deli

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by The Big Ragu, Oct 1, 2016.

1. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

You shut your whore mouth.

2. Huggy

Huggy Well-Known Member

Philistine.

3. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Which explains a line of about 90 people on Friday night as my daughter and I walked past in the rain.

4. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Oh, THAT Henny Youngman. (Old Laugh-In reference.)

5. JohnHammond

JohnHammond Well-Known Member

No sharing!

6. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Jaclyn Smith was the No. 1 Angel.
    All others are No. 2 or lower.

ChrisLong likes this.
  7. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

The fucking communists have won.

8. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

Saying Kate Jackson was the best Angel is just a statement vote. It's your right to feel that way, but I have no respect for those who do.

9. ChrisLong

ChrisLong Well-Known Member

Farrah lost some allure in my eyes. A lifelong friend of mine had a few bit parts on the show and was referred to on the set as "Farrah's little sister." Except Farrah was Queen Bitch and hated my friend (something petty like "the makeup artists did your hair better than mine." My friend said she did her own hair, so FU, Farrah.). I was told that it is very difficult to find full episodes of "Charlie's Angels" because Farrah had it in her contract that every episode she was in belonged to her. When she left the show, she got rights to them and took them with her. There are a few episodes of Season 5 kicking around. Thanks, Jaclyn, for hanging in there for Season 5. Yes, you were my favorite.

10. cjericho

cjericho Well-Known Member

Your friend should've done Farrah's hair, charge her $500.

11. Michael_ Gee

Michael_ Gee Well-Known Member

I was talking about food, not women, but for the record Kate Jackson was my favorite Angel as well. She looked good 10 years later in "Scarecrow and Mrs. King," too.

12. steveu

steveu Well-Known Member

Kate did an underrated show prior to Charlie's Angels called The Rookies. She had more of a plain-Jane look on that show, but her character was a nurse and she could have taken care of me anytime. ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted