1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

RIP Bob Probert

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Sea Bass, Jul 5, 2010.

1. Did they get a cause of death?
    Heart attack? Stroke?

2. WolvEagle

WolvEagle Well-Known Member

It's believed to be a heart attack, but I imagine there will be an autopsy.

3. crusoes

crusoes Active Member

He's been out of jail for years.

4. friend of the friendless

friend of the friendless Active Member

Sirs, Madames,

FWIW Supposedly there's a family history of heart problems, so self-destructive or not the Ace of Spades might have been the next card in the deck. It was so effin' hot this week, I surprised we have lost a whole flotilla of 80s enforcers ... anyone check on Stu Grimson?

o-<

5. maberger

maberger Member

Best part of the Domi fight -- other than Probert killing him -- was post-game.

Despite getting his ass kicked, Domi -- who had talked for more than a year about how beat up bob probert last time -- talked for 15 minutes about 'i showed up, any given night, blah,blah, blah' and on and on. down the hall, when the media asked probert for his reaction to finally getting his revenge against domi he said, "we lost the game," and walked away.

probert played in the all-star game for cryin out loud. he was miles ahead of kordic as a talent.

Draft saved Draft deleted