1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richmond jobs update

Discussion in 'Journalism Jobs' started by MJHRVA, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Oz

Oz Well-Known Member

Uh, yeah.

2. carrie

carrie Active Member

Way to be a twatwaffle.

Impressive. You should be proud of yourself.

3. Frank_Ridgeway

Frank_Ridgeway Well-Known Member

A friend's wife says, "We're all assholes someday and today is clearly your day." Heraldchick hasn't attacked anyone in the past, she just picked an inopportune spot to have her day. Don't know her, but we're all human here.

Oh, and welcome back, Carrie!

4. MU_was_not_so_hard

MU_was_not_so_hard Active Member

Kissass.

But yeah, I'd give up my right nut to be as good of a journalist as Mike. I'd give the other to look as good w/ a shaved head.

Have fun w/ that quote changers.

5. slappy4428

slappy4428 Active Member

6. carrie

carrie Active Member

Hi, Frank!

PMS happens to the best of us. Hopefully, that's mhc's excuse. A heavy-flow day.

7. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

And hopefully no bears were attracted.

8. luckyducky

luckyducky Guest

Things seem to have settled down a bit (on ths board and, in regards to VT, at least in the MSM on the other side of the country). Any movement on these gigs? (and no, I'm not hired, so shove off smart alecks).

9. boots

boots New Member

I'm sure Mike will get on here with an update but as we understand it, he's got a lot of work to do and is paring the list of candidates down.

10. wannabeu

wannabeu Member

This week Mike and his team are concentrating on the NASCAR races they have there this weekend. Next week will be slower so we should hear an update by then. Mike has been good with keeping us up to date.

11. Rookie23

Rookie23 Member

This would be a sweet gig....even though I definitely dont have enough experience.

12. MJHRVA

MJHRVA Member

Back from Blacksburg finally. Sad stuff over there.
    Nextel Cup funlovers indeed in town.
    Next week we'll be slower and we'll jump back on the hiring wagon.
    We appreciate everyone's patience. What a long, strange month this has been. Hope to have two of these three jobs wrapped up quickly.

Rookie, you may not have enough experience. Send your stuff, let me judge. You will not get the job if you don't apply. It is indeed a sweet gig even if the SE is a bit of a pain in the butt.

Draft saved Draft deleted