1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Nixon: Gay?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by finishthehat, Dec 28, 2011.

1. Smasher_Sloan

Smasher_Sloan Active Member

That was actually a rumor at your junior high?

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

If he says it in People, it must be true.

3. Chef2

Chef2 Well-Known Member

I think he said it in People. So it must be true.

4. SFIND

SFIND Well-Known Member

Uh, he doesn't sound gay in these tapes:

5. Raiders

Raiders Guest

Great stuff there. Talk about a bunch of Meatheads.

6. Liut

Liut Well-Known Member

Agreed. Rebozo was RN's Key Biscayne drinking buddy. The trade off was enduring the president's drunkin' ramblings. But, hey, the booze was free.

7. The Big Ragu

The Big Ragu Moderator Staff Member

Aside from horrible homophobic stuff. ... That was in the Oval Office! That sounds like a bunch of lunkheads sitting around in a bar. I mean, the thought of the Oval Office not being the place where super-presidential things happen, but the place that President Norm and his advisors Sam, Cliff and Coach sit around and shoot the shit has always blown my mind about those Nixon tapes. It's all that much worse that they sound like a bunch of hateful fuckheads in clips like that.

8. Bob Cook

Bob Cook Active Member

That's hilarious, Ragu, especially because every administration has its cadre of Cliff Clavins. "Ehhh, ah, Dickie -- you know the Jews invented Communism. Oh, yeah! ..."

Draft saved Draft deleted