1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Moll

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Evil Bastard (aka Chris_L), Oct 8, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2014
  2. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

3. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

4. 21

21 Well-Known Member

In my kitchen right this very minute.

5. old_tony

old_tony Well-Known Member

Bull.

6. Bradley Guire

Bradley Guire Well-Known Member

Roz/Bull 2016

7. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

There can be only one!

As an aside, I took a glance at the series page on IMDB. I'd forgotten some of the more comical guest stars, such Roddy Piper, Sheena Easton, Nia Peebles and Roger Daltrey.

I now return you from my Highlander nerd threadjack to...whatever this thread is.

8. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

I kind of liked the Piper episode. He was a good villain of the week. And they did enough with Daltrey's character to make you a little sad when he got killed.
    Ah, Highlander. Takes me back to college, when me, my roommate, and my roommate's brother rarely missed an episode. Always caught it at 11 p.m. Sunday night. I miss the golden age of syndication. It was fun times.

9. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

I was a big fan of the show. Even tried to watch the last of the movies with Duncan McLeod, which was a disgraceful effort even by Syfy standards.

I liked Daltrey's character, too. Just thought it was funny who they got to play the role.

10. TwoGloves

TwoGloves Well-Known Member

Yummy!

11. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I remember years ago someone saying on Stern that Post had the best rack in Hollywood when Night Court was on.

12. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Google Images confirms this assertion.

Draft saved Draft deleted