1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Richard Deitsch, you know I'm pissed!

Discussion in 'Journalism topics only' started by jason_whitlock, May 1, 2007.

1. Lugnuts

Lugnuts Well-Known Member

There I fixed your quote for you. :)

Seriously, though, I have no problem with what you and Vivian did. You are both smart opportunists.

I do see irony in you calling out Vivian for using a controversy to promote herself.

2. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

The torch relay for last year's Carnivale d'Ecrite Batard Le Fen arrives outside the gates of the national capital. Attendance for the 2007 event is expected to double. An additional room (with basin) is being set aside at the youth hostel to accommodate him.

[​IMG]

3. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

STOP LYING!!!!!!!

When was the last time you had a direct quote in your column from a Black Player or coach?

NOBODY fucks with you in the industry - to them you are FILTH

btw: Today is National hate Jason Whitlock Day: http://thebiglead.com/?p=2269

4. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Funny that most of the responses to the blog entry itself are blasting the blogger, with a few saying how TBL has gone downhill recently.

5. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Are you a journalist, Bruh?

No. 1 -- as a columnist, Whitlock would not directly quote someone nearly as often as a reporter.

No. 2 -- I don't care if most players/coaches, etc., think you are Satan. Most of them still would talk to you.

So to think that all black athletes and coaches are freezing out Whitlock is just silly.

Do all black people have to think alike, Bruh? I missed that memo.

6. Sportsbruh

Sportsbruh Member

Look Silly Friend.

Whitlock is BLACKLISTED in the Black community. The only people he will find friendly to him are the losers. IF Whitlock was so squeeze his big ass into a lockerroom during the playoffs - he'll surely find himself DISSED like Marrioti in a cubs news conference.

7. GB-Hack

GB-Hack Active Member

Wow. So blacklisted he appeared on Oprah.

Who knew?

8. Sorry, folks.
    "A black college basketball coach called me at home" doesn't cut it. Even if he agrees with JW on Stringer, so what. He's wrong, too, and, given what I know about college basketball coaches, they're not a fount of enlightened wisdom on women coaches either.And, jmac, I dub thee...

[​IMG]

9. jgmacg

jgmacg Guest

Our references here today have been the talk of the Andorran airwaves. As a result, "L'Equipe d'Andorra" (0400 GMT, 1300 kilocycles) has booked Mr. Whitlock as their lead guest for Friday.

[​IMG]

10. Piotr Rasputin

Piotr Rasputin New Member

Smart remarks about Andorra don't change the fact that Whitlock was wrong when he dismissed the possibility of a Web site being a "national platform."

11. Ashy Larry

Ashy Larry Active Member

Who determines the "losers"?

12. Chi City 81

Chi City 81 Guest

Sportsbruh. Duh.

Scoop X the bomb + Whitlock lose = PWNED!

It's a simple equation, really.

Draft saved Draft deleted