1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rich Rodriguez records 1st loss to Ohio State

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by markvid, Feb 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. statrat

statrat Member

"Coming soon to rivals.com:debate and marching band recruiting! Will your school land the next James Carville? Where is the region's No. 2 ranked trombone player going? Pay $19.99 per month and get the inside edge! After all, they work just as hard as the football players!"

2. pseudo

pseudo Well-Known Member

True. And while I'd love to see Pryor in blue+white, he'd be nuts to commit to the place where blue-chip QB prospects disappear.

Sweatervest has been in Jeannette so often, he can probably claim PA state residency by now. OSU was at the top of the list long before RichRod pulled his disappearing act in Morgantown.

3. I'm wishing, but I ain't holding my breath.

I'll bet dollars to donuts Paterno was probably the only coach to visit Pryor and tell him how he can be a starter by his junior or sophomore year.

4. Overrated

Overrated Guest

Dude, have you checked the Freep's Web site lately? Ever since Rich Rod went to UofM, the lead story is always about Pryor. There's like 156 stories about Pryor and what everybody thinks. It's nauseating.

5. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

It's no coincidence the header of the Freep home page (the MAIN page, not just sports) is maize and blue. Rah rah sis boom bah.

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

It's going to be fun to watch Michigan finish 6-7 this year. (And those six wins are being generous). :D

7. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

Never in my life have I wanted to root so much for Sparty.

8. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

And the way guys like Jamie Newberg and Tom Lemming drool over these kids is creepy.

9. markvid

markvid Guest

Joe and Jay Paterno and Tom Bradley went.
    Given Bradley handles the defense, I am wondering if Pryor wasn't told that Bradley will be the next coach, and it might be if Pryor is a 4-year player.

10. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

His coach doesn't wants him to go to Michigan or LSU. Because PSU and OSU have street agents.

By the way anyone hear about the OSU street agent who gave pryor a corvette?

Yeah google image it.... it may show up.

Shit may hit the fan

11. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

blog: with pic... confirmation of vette's owner.

sigh... i know its a blog but still

http://sports.aol.com/fanhouse/2008/01/23/is-terrelle-pryor-even-eligible/

12. wickedwritah

wickedwritah Guest

When did SportsJournalists.com turn into a Rivals' fanboy blog?

Penn State has "street agents"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.