1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rich Rod is apparently a HUGE Josh Grobin fan

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by sportbook, Dec 3, 2010.

1. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

That is kind of shady. I never knew that.

2. linotype

linotype Well-Known Member

Here's what cracks me up about this whole episode.

Remember what Rodriguez said in the aftermath of the OSU loss? "What do you want me to do? Hold hands with all the Buckeye fans and sing ‘Kumbaya’?"

And yet there he was a week later, holding hands and singing an equivalent song with the Michigan folks.

3. Still blaming Scott Schafer? Typical scU-M fan. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. As a scU-M hater, I enthusiastically endorse keeping Dick Rod around. You and your shitty fan base deserve it.

4. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

scUM? When did this place turn into Spartantailgate.com? And what does my post have to do with Scott Schafer. I don't feel that the current defensive coordinator Greg Robinson (Schafer left two years ago) has done a good job. That's Rich Rod's fault for hiring him. But I think you could fix the team's problems by hiring a tested defensive coordinator who has a better track record than Robinson - who has failed everywhere he has gone. And please, spare me the lines about Texas and his year with Denver. Mediocre at best. I'm sure you will label me as scUM for saying that but whatever. Robinson is not a good coach.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and hope he lives a healthy life. (Does that work for you?)

5. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Michigan's defense needs much more than just a new coach.

6. mustangj17

mustangj17 Active Member

I was thinking if Charles Woodson, Dhani Jones and maybe Alan Branch came back they would do big things in 2011.

7. Starman

Starman Well-Known Member

He certainly isn't. But who hired him?

If Rodriguez whacks Robinson and hires another DC, it will be his third DC in four seasons.

With the previous hires and fires, the defense has gotten progressively worse.

Draft saved Draft deleted