1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Ribs at Burger King?

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Smasher_Sloan, Jun 3, 2010.

1. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I like Wendy's fries, I put them a close second to McDonalds.

I don't know how any national chain like BK can get away with having such shitty fries.

2. doctorx

doctorx Member

Ketchup scoops at best.

3. Beef03

Beef03 Active Member

It's not so much as an affinity for DQ fries -- they were pretty far down on my list. I consider them very average, in the same ball park as BK. Mind you, here we don't have a lot of the places that are brought up in many of the fast food discussions like Sonic or Nathans or In Out, etc. Kind of a limited pool. DQ has improved though over the last few years.

4. MCbamr

MCbamr Member

Fries from Steak n' Shake? Are you kidding? Those aren't fries; they're twigs from the yard.
    How can Five Guys' fries not have any love here? And, yes, BK fries are awful. McDonald's had amazing fries until they stopped making them fresh as often. Wendy's are alost great fresh, but Whataburger has THE BEST.

1) Whataburger fries
    2) Five Guys fries
    3) McDonald's fries
    4) Wendy's fries
    375,962) Making out with Lou Holtz
    5,975,413,847) Making out with the corpse of the late Capt. Lou Albano
    5,975,413,848) BK fries

5. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

So is that higher than making out with the corpse of the late Andre the Giant?

6. Hank_Scorpio

Hank_Scorpio Active Member

Icees are a very distant second place to 7-11's Slurpees.

7. Jesus_Muscatel

Jesus_Muscatel Well-Known Member

Trying real hard not to think about some of the rankings in between Lou and Captain Lou.

Draft saved Draft deleted