1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rex Ryan in an accident

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Drip, Jan 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riptide

Riptide Well-Known Member

Maybe he was in a hurry to get to the bar to buy your table a round of drinks.

2. Drip

Drip Active Member

Personal Attacks
    We encourage a healthy exchange of opinions. If you disagree with another member, challenge the opinion or idea - not the person. Personal attacks, insults and "flaming" will not be tolerated and will be removed, and the violator will be subject to disciplinary action. You may challenge others' points of view and opinions, but do so respectfully and thoughtfully.

Do not retaliate or respond to a personal attack. Too often, when an initial attack is made, others join the fray and, instead of becoming part of the solution, become part of the problem. Do not accuse others of being trolls. Should there be members whose posts you don't care to read, you can put them on your ignore list. It's really that easy.

If you feel that you are being attacked or harassed, contact a moderator. The moderators shall have sole discretion in determining what constitutes a personal attack and what actions are necessary.

3. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

Does that mean we should report you for calling Armchair_QB Asschair?

4. Drip

Drip Active Member

You are next.

5. Uncle.Ruckus

Uncle.Ruckus Guest

You're going to call me Asschair, too?

6. Drip

Drip Active Member

No you're not next. I sincerely apologize for saying so.

7. Armchair_QB

Armchair_QB Well-Known Member

Drip, do you use the back door when you notify the Mods?

8. Drip

Drip Active Member

What are you referring to?

9. Armchair_QB

Drip, don't ever fucking PM me again.

10. Drip

Drip Active Member

I just did. Since you want to be a jerk, why don't you post my PM and post your response. I don't think you have the nerve to do so because it would make you look very foolish. Go ahead. I'll wait.

11. Armchair_QB

I told you to "go fuck yourself you fucking troll".

12. Moderator1

Moderator1 Moderator Staff Member

Easy. Use the block function. Trust me, it works wonders. Don't spill it over to here, please. And thank you. Though having received some of those PMs, I can certainly understand your emotion!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.