1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Revisiting Michael Jackson

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by YankeeFan, Dec 6, 2011.

1. YankeeFan

YankeeFan Well-Known Member

When Michael died, lots of people defended him, saying he wasn't a child molester.

He was misunderstood. He was asexual. He was child like. It was all innocent.

The accusers were in it for the cash.

Seeing how the Sandusky & Fine stories have played out, has anyone reconsidered the Michael Jackson accusations?

Broken families. Vulnerable kids. Generous gifts. Innocent "horseplay" and "sleepovers".

Sound familiar.

2. Mizzougrad96

Mizzougrad96 Active Member

I've always thought he was guilty. Nothing has ever changed that.

3. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Jacko was a perv's perv. If Conrad Murray was Sandusky's doctor and killed him, he'd be a hero.

4. YankeeFan

And, like Sandusky, while never admitting to abuse, he strenuously defended the relationships, his feelings, and his actions.

These were not inappropriate relationships in either MJ's or Sandusky's opinion.

5. qtlaw

qtlaw Well-Known Member

I always enjoyed MJ the entertainer, thought he was great. But I never bought his story. Too inappropriate to be anything but wrong. Too much $$$ paid.

Only difference that I would cite between MJ and Sandusky, and to me its huge, MJ was a tortured soul who was deprived of his childhood by his hard-driving dad and I could see how he always wanted that childhood he never got.

Sandusky is just a monster who abused his position to prey on little kids.

6. heyabbott

THat's why they are pervs, deviants and dangerous. They don't know right from wrong and Jacko was enabled by some of the most powerful people in the entertainment business

7. heyabbott

Jacko was still sticking his penis inside little boys, no empathy from me.

8. YankeeFan

Would it surprise anyone if Sandusky was abused as a child? His father's story sounds a lot like his own.

Just like Sandusky was enabled by the entire PSU community.

Draft saved Draft deleted