1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

REVIEW: BK Quad Stacker

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Freelance Hack, Nov 16, 2006.

1. Football_Bat

Football_Bat Well-Known Member

Mmmm ... Jack. [​IMG]

The only thing I get there lately are the ciabattas and breakfast, though.

2. Ace

Ace Well-Known Member

Don't listen to them, Freelance. You had me at cheesy sauce.

3. Ledbetter

Ledbetter Active Member

4. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

Does this person shit or do they just sweat feces?

5. terrier

terrier Well-Known Member

Make mine no cheese, just bacon. That'll keep the calorie count manageable (I don't have access to Big Monster Thickburgers in my neck of the woods).

6. Idaho

Idaho Active Member

I love me a monster, big-ass burger once or twice a year. But when I want one, I go to Red Robin, Ruby Tuesdays or something without a drive through window.

But I will admit one of my guilty pleasures after work some nights is to hit the McD dollar menu on the way home and get two double cheeseburgers -- no pickles or onions -- and inhale them on the drive.

7. Claws for Concern

Claws for Concern Active Member

My brother and I went into a McDonalds while driving through British Columbia earlier this year and they had a Double Big Mac on the menu. No, I didn't try it.

8. Freelance Hack

Freelance Hack Active Member

None taken Ragu, but I'll hold off on the airgun for now.

Went to the doctor for a physical within the last month. While my tryglicerides (sp?) are bad, my cholestrol is actually decent (below 180).

And, obviously, eating meat is like drinking alcohol. It's done best in moderation. Contrary to my reputation, I don't eat these on a daily basis. If I did, I'd be a white whitlock.

9. Buck

Buck Well-Known Member

There should be some kind of penalty for posting that.
    You should be ridiculed endlessly for it, like I have been ever since posting the linking to the zoophilia dolphin-sex page.
    Which, by the way, has made it's return to the Internet compliments of http://www.zoophile.net/.

10. heyabbott

heyabbott Well-Known Member

I had the same thing, good/decent cholestserol bad tryglicerides.
    Doctor prescribed a drug, tricor[sic]. It Worked

11. Trey Beamon

Trey Beamon Active Member

Hey, I ordered a Diet Coke. [/Freelance]

12. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Y'know, Freelance, I've gone the route of their multi-burgers, and then looked at the $1 double cheeseburgers. And I can save money with four double cheeseburgers, and enjoy my meal just as much.

When it comes to BK, it's all about the meat taste anyway. And you get that in one of their regular cheeseburgers. (As opposed to Mickey D's, where the mix of ingredients makes the Q-Pounder what it is.)

P.S. Cholesterol checked and fine. Blood pressure checked and fine. Nyah-nyah-nyah.

Draft saved Draft deleted