1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rescue Me Season Premiere 6/13 SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Flying Headbutt, Jun 13, 2007.

1. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

So uh, did Sheila fake her death? Did she die? Or did Gavin just keep her the hell away from now on?

The sex bomb.

Booz, penises!
  2. outofplace

outofplace Well-Known Member

Ok...so it's not just me that is confused....
  3. shotglass

shotglass Guest

I'm usually the one that is confused, but this was pretty clear to me.

They're running a scam, Tommy and the girlfriend.
  4. Flying Headbutt

I doubt that.
  5. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Sheila is one crazy gal. It's gotta be her dreamy concoction to get the insurance money, but I'm confused because it sure didn't look like the fire was intentional in last season's finale?!?

I loved Sean saying, "What's he gonna do with that peppermint?"

So does Janet have post-pregnancy depression?
  6. HoopsMcCann

HoopsMcCann Active Member

i thought he said pepper mill

and, well, how do we know she's not dead?
  7. millseyboy11

millseyboy11 Guest

She's not dead because Callie Thorne was in the promos talking about getting new scripts. That being said, it's going to be an interesting season. More than one person in the cast has said "don't get too attached to the characters" and Leary said that she show was centered around death. So, I'm thinking that some major characters are going to die this season.
  8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

You might be right. Though sure sounded like peppermint. Either way, still funny. :)

That saddens me but alas, with most any show, except for maybe "Friends" and "Seinfeld" and "Facts of Life" - the characters seem to always change. It's life. Wonder if the Franco - I almost died today - was a little foreshadowing?
  9. Flying Headbutt

Be honest, who didn't think Probie was a goner when the floor caved like that?
  10. millseyboy11

millseyboy11 Guest

Daniel Sunjata (Franco) was the guy who I saw say "don't get attached" so for some reason, I think he'll be safe. My theory is that it's gonna be Lou who dies somehow, or the Probie.
  11. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

I went back and listened closely, it was peppermill.
    Anyway, Entertainment Weekly floated something astounding.
    Apparently some of the buzz is that the show will (maybe not this season) end when the company gets killed in a fire and it will happen mid-season.
    And that's that.
  12. John

John Well-Known Member

On the other Rescue Me thread, might be on third page by now, there was a link to something on tvguide.com that Leary wrote, saying that there will be several deaths this season.
Draft saved Draft deleted