1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rescue Me returns

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by John, Apr 7, 2009.

1. RossLT

RossLT Guest

I never got why Callie Thorne was not a bigger star, she is a very good actress and is really beautiful.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  2. dreunc1542

dreunc1542 Active Member

I just watched the episode where Tommie took his first drink in more than a year; this show is definitely back. There was some great acting in there, from Sean getting really angry to the Tommie and Lou argument to the new chief trying to get respect.

3. JackReacher

JackReacher Well-Known Member

This season is shaping up to be one of the best, and that's saying something.

I'm interested to see when/how Sean lets anyone know about his newfound condition.

And the woman who plays Tommy's wife is, well, um, one of the sexiest chicks out there. Just ridiculous.

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

agreed. 8) 8) 8)

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2015
  5. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I have absolutely enjoyed this season as much, if not more, than any other. And this Tuesday's episode looks like it's going to be awesome and a half.

6. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

Holy shit! It was an hour of "holy shit!" Best episode ever.

7. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Simply outfuckingstanding.

8. shockey

shockey Active Member

what they said. 8) 8) 8)

9. Highway 101

Highway 101 Active Member

I loved how the writers scripted and lit Tommy's conversation with himself. It was a great way to succinctly get all of the fucked up things in his head out on the screen. Brilliant!

10. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

The closed bar scene was brilliant.

The robber.

The whole reaction of the three other people present (not mentioning because Killick hasn't seen it yet).

Awesome.

"You never taught me what to do after" . . . powerful line."

Dennis Leary never fails to deliver on a good "What The Fuck" moment.

11. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Ah, go ahead. Lord knows when I'll get around to seeing it...

12. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

Hell, I don't know a comedy on that is funnier, nor a drama that can be more moving. Yet, it will probably get screwed again at the Emmys.
    Can't believe we finally met the driver of truck 62. Always wondered who was behind the wheel.
    And John Scurti is amazing.

Draft saved Draft deleted