1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rescue Me (Aug. 29 finale) spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by gingerbread, Aug 30, 2006.

1. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

Heard this mentioned elsewhere and I'm dreading the possibility: Sheila haunting Tommy as a ghost next season. She went from being hot and a pretty good character to complete nutjob this season, and I think it's time for her to go... and not come back.

2. JayFarrar

JayFarrar Well-Known Member

Was it just me, or in the beginning scene, where they had the teddy bear and sex doll in the fire house. A call came in and was it to go to the World Trade Center? Because that's what I thought.

3. Boobie Miles

Boobie Miles Active Member

I can't remember what the call said, but that would make sense. I was expecting those flashbacks to reoccur throughout the episdoe, presumably with them responding to the 9/11 call.

4. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

No mention of the WTC in the call.

5. Killick

Killick Well-Known Member

Definitely was not WTC. They were congratulating him for his ex being preggers with their youngest daughter. Series' beginning was just three years after 9/11, and the girl was 6-7yo then.

6. farmerjerome

farmerjerome Active Member

The funny thing is, no matter how bad Nip/Tuck's last season was it was pretty damn good television. From Mama to Matt and the transvestite to Kimber's mauling. Great TV.

7. Twoback

Twoback Active Member

Nope. She's a hot, wealthy nutjob.

8. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Wow -- what a great episode, though I don't think it quite compares to some of this season's shows. The episode where Tommy beats the crap out of Johnny ranks as my all-time fav.

I hope Sheila doesn't come back, that storyline is about worn out.

Nine months is a LONG time.

9. shotglass

shotglass Guest

Aaaaaaaaaaaaa-men.

10. Pancamo

Pancamo Active Member

Is Sheila the ex-wife of McNulty on The Wire?

11. part-timer

part-timer Member

Yes, that's Callie Thorne. Hopefully, she makes an appearence on season 4 of The Wire

Draft saved Draft deleted