1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Rescue Me 7/11 -- No spoilers

Discussion in 'Anything goes' started by Bristol Insider, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Another great episode ... The shit is going to hit the fan for Tommy.

2. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Um, didn't the shit hit the fan for Tommy back when he was chattin' it up with Jesus while downing a fifth of vodka?

:)

3. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

I thought last night's was fantastic. This Marissa Tomei thing will be nutty, Sheila, ehhhhhh........ and just seeing him piss on Johnny's suit will be hysterical. And the Proby shit, uhhhhh, weird!

4. shockey

shockey Active Member

I BLANKED OUT ON IT AIRING LAST NIGHT. ANYONE KNOW WHEN IT'S AIRED AGAIN? ??? ???

5. Friday night at 11 p.m. on FX. Be there bro!

6. shockey

shockey Active Member

thanks!!! ;D ;D

7. Sxysprtswrtr

Sxysprtswrtr Active Member

Um, that Proby stuff - him being um, experimental - came out of nowhere, didn't it? Or did I miss a vital clue somewhere?

8. Jim Tom Pinch

Jim Tom Pinch Active Member

My cable provider shuffled the channel numbers thus screwing with my DVR, so I DVRed something in Spanish. So I too will be watching the Friday night repeat.

9. Flying Headbutt

Flying Headbutt Moderator Staff Member

A vital clue? Just A vital clue? The guy has been fruity forever.

10. Just_An_SID

Just_An_SID Well-Known Member

Another great episode in what has been an outstanding season.

I was concerned early in the year that Tommy hadn't come to terms with the death of his son, but it appears that it might be a major part of the next 5 episodes.

Sean was great last night. . . one of the funniest 3 minute stretches in show history. Marisa Tomei was great as well.

Everybody seems to have a major story going right now and most are pretty interesting.

Draft saved Draft deleted