1. Welcome to SportsJournalists.com, a friendly forum for discussing all things sports and journalism.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register for a free account to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Access to private conversations with other members.
    • Fewer ads.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Requirements for teams that go 5-7 and make bowls?

Discussion in 'Sports and News' started by Doc Holliday, Dec 1, 2015.

1. DanOregon

DanOregon Well-Known Member

The CFP folks rank everyone and make the New Years Six assignments from what I recall. Figure the loser of the B10 goes to Florida.

2. SnarkShark

SnarkShark Well-Known Member

You're probably joking, but I would watch that game if it was on with no other football on.

3. dixiehack

dixiehack Well-Known Member

This is the first time I've advocated for trigger warnings.

Batman likes this.
  4. Baron Scicluna

Baron Scicluna Well-Known Member

Not even Vince Russo would book that.

5. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Turner is a man of God. He would not be caught cavorting with such riff raff. He even told me last year that God blocked the field goal that sealed an upset and sent Liberty to the FCS playoffs.

6. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

Two fat guys and a holy roller in Las Vegas with millions in disposal income.

That has a TBS pilot begging to be taped.

7. Pilot

Pilot Well-Known Member

Yeah... KU vs. anyone is quality entertainment in its own way but put some stakes on it and you really have something. This would be a game to decide what is the single worst team in the country. I'd definitely watch that.

SnarkShark likes this.
  8. Cosmo

Cosmo Well-Known Member

Charlie Weis somehow wins $500 on a craps table on Fremont Street while screaming "dice are ice!" the whole time, betting the don't pass line like the fucking asshole he is. Turner yells, "To God be the glory!" every time. Huzzah.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  9. exmediahack

exmediahack Well-Known Member

As Mangino is in the sports books, eating buffets and loudly betting against Iowa State and Kansas.

10. Batman

Batman Well-Known Member

God only blocks field goals in Mississippi.

Draft saved Draft deleted